Most of the time I’m too lazy to prepare something to take home for the next day and then I often buy something when I’m on the go or it just runs on a sandwich. In Mainz, thanks to numerous vegan offers, this is no longer a problem, but of course, after some time, that also goes quite well in the money.
Lately there has been an exotic Ebly salad, which is not only delicious but also good to prepare. For the exotic taste, I simply mix the Ebly with a curry mango papaya cream by Alnatura and add peas, zucchini, peppers and spring onions. The ebly salad, which is thus finished in about fifteen minutes, you can take great into the office or at the university and even as a barbecue in summer it is certainly delicious! 🙂
To “refresh” him in the morning or before the meal, I add another blob of the cream and some more oil. Depending on your taste, you can also spice it with a few chili flakes. Incidentally, the cream is not only available from Alnatura itself but also from all DM stores.
- 120 g Ebly
- 100 g frozen peas
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red pepper
- 2 spring onions
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped parsley fresh or frozen
- 3 Tl Alnatura Spread Cream Curry Mango Papaya
- 1 tbsp oil
- possibly chilli flakes
- Make the Ebly according to the package instructions.
- Add the peas three minutes before the end of the cooking time.
- In the meantime, wash the zucchini and peppers and cut into cubes.
- Heat some oil in a pan and sauté the vegetables for about 2-3 minutes.
- Wash the spring onions and cut into rings.
- Put everything in a salad key and stir in the spread cream. Add one tablespoon of oil and season to taste with salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Finally, sprinkle with parsley.